Whether it’s a new garden or an older garden wanting updated, Landscaping Scotland can help.
Here are some things to think about that will help us create the garden you’ve always wanted:
- What do you want to use the garden for - relaxing, parties, BBQ, kids, car parking etc?
- Do you have kids (what ages) and will they use the space?
- Do you have pets? How many? How big are they?
- How much time would you like to give up to garden maintenance?
- (Would you potentially be interested in a maintenance contract)?
- Have you seen pictures of anything you liked or disliked?
- What would be your ideal garden? (It’s well worth getting a home and garden type magazine just for ideas).
Other things to think about are: decks, flower beds, grass, water, paths, washing lines etc.
Good design starts with a chat! what are you going to use the space for, sometimes it easier than others, if you just want somewhere to park then thats it, however maybe you want more, somewhere to sit, somewhere for the kids to play, somewhere for the dog, but the garden is wet over there and never gets the sun, the sun only shines in the flower bed. we will take all the information you can give us and come up with a plan!
We understand that developing a whole garden can be a very expensive job, why not stage the building over a period of time? we have lots of customers who we attend periodically working through a design as and when customers are ready for us, as long as we know we can give you advice on where to start making the whole project as cost efficient as possible.
Posted in Landscaping